Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am back!

See, I knew it! I know keeping a blog is not such a good idea because I lack discipline! It has been three months and I have been neglecting this blog. But that's just me. Times I do have ideas on what to write, I am too lazy to go the laptop, or too lazy to on it or when I do on the laptop, I get engrossed with reading online news or I simply got stuck on the Facebook page. Then all those IDEAS I had in my head to blog about just disappeared into thin air.

And today, I thought I'd give my blog a check, a bit hoping that after three months, the page may had just been closed due to inactivity. But oops! it's still here! and now I feel obliged to write away..... and Imran keeps saying he is hungry. See.... the time to blog for me is never right.
So I will make this quick. And I will be rambling, most of the time, I anticipate...

My in-laws were in town last month for three weeks. So I got off cooking for yes, three weeks! MIL cooks and hubby, being mama's boy loves mama's cooking. So I let him have his way and I had mine. :) Thanks MIL! When they were here, we went to Mekah twice and Madinah once.

I have been busy with the Internet - watching my fav tv shows online, learning to improve my recitation of the Quran online etc. Sounds blissful eh? Maybe but if you ask me, I'd rather do all this in Malaysia. Gosh. I so miss my country.

I began this year - 2010 - with a promise to myself that I will become a teacher to Imran, to prepare him for his reception year this September. It's almost the end of February and I am nowhere near to becoming Imran's teacher! Supervising the homework of the older two pun dah pening kepala....

I also wanted to lose weight. By end of June this year, I want to lose 8kg! Yes, I said it. 8kg you!! Its February and I have less than 5 months to lose the unwanted, undesirable fat. So I had started a 3-day/week walk brisk regime since two weeks ago. Not sure if I had lost weight or not since then because eating is still a big yes in my life!

Okay.. what else is new? Oh, the past week I have had a Meryl Streep marathon week of some sort. It's Complicated, Mama Mia, Doubt, Julie Julia --- Ms Streep has been wonderful and I am a big fan.

So, I have to go now before Imran dozes off while waiting for his rice with telur. Gosh, it's good to be back. Not back blogging but just back typing away like this .... (sometimes I just miss being in the newsroom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment