Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My latest toy



I bought a pasta machine two weeks ago and has since then, used it once. Made mee kuning and it turned out great. Nothing beats fresh noodles, the soft texture makes it so darn delectable. I loved it.



I remember my mom used to have a noodle machine but back then, it did not come motorised. So it was a bit troublesome really, with one hand holding on to the flat dough sheet and the other operating the rollers. But this one only needed a touch of a button, and the dough sheet turns into noodle strips. Cool. The funny thing was, I almost contemplated to get a refund upon finding out the instruction leaflet was all in Arabic! I was like, oh no! how on earth do I operate this?? But thanks to You Tube, I got the hang of it in a second!

So now I have a pasta machine. It's cheap and it works. Next on my to-buy toy list is this :




Currently I have something that looks similar but it ain't THE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment